- Opportunity to have an overview of Bangladesh’s entire travel trade under one roof
- Opportunity to interact with a wide array of local and international exhibitors who shall exclusively participate in DTM
- Ideal opportunity for corporate sector and travel buyers to identify new travel vendors in travel and hospitality
- Investors can identify business opportunities in travel and hospitality sector
- A strong line-up of speakers at the DTM conferences discussing current industry scenarios
- Network and sign deals with influential industry experts and leading delegates across the country
Corporate Sectors and Investors
- Are you the CEO of an organization?
- Are you leading the travel and mobility section of an organization?
- Are you looking for a travel management vendor or want to diversify your current pool of vendors?
- Are you interested to make a lucrative investment in Bangladesh’s thriving travel, tourism and hospitality sector?
- Do you know Bangladesh’s population is approx. 165 million? This is four times bigger than the entire population of GCC countries and approx. 40% of the entire population of European Union
- Do you know Bangladesh is an important component of China’s One Belt One Road initiative and China is investing approx. US $57 billion in Bangladeshi economy through Bangladesh China Economic Corridor?
- Do you know that Forbes published a report in November 2016 with a title that Bangladesh’s Markets are leaving India’s economy and other regional economies into dust through progress?
- Do you know Bangladesh is home to five +5000 Meters peaks?
- Do you know that Bangladesh has a rich cultural heritage being the home of Indus Valley Civilization, Ancient Arya Heritage, Budha Heritage and Mughal Heritage?
- Do you know Bangladesh’s Northern Areas are home to world’s most spectacular mountains and breathtaking valleys?
- Do you know that today’s Bangladesh is safe and has witnessed a significant improvement in law and order?
- Do you know the current volume of travel trade in Bangladesh is approx. TK.500 billion, which is expected to increase to TK.1 Trillion by 2025?